Invisalign® Teen: A Special Solution for the Growing Adult
"It’s like a wish come true... I would love to straighten my teeth, if only I didn’t have to wear all those brackets and wires on my teeth when I have sports, social activities, and school photos."
Invisalign® answers that wish amazingly! Thin, comfortable, removable, invisible!
Invisalign® can give you the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted. It works through a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing.
How Is Invisalign Teen Different
Invisalign Teen is a special solution made for those whose bodies are growing and changing every day. During a person's teenage years, their mouths are durastically changing and need a different orthodontic approach to straightening. The best part, it uses the same clear material that are nearly invisable! Teens will feel comfortable being social knowing that their friends will not be able to tell they are wearing braces!
Feiler Dental Associates has completed hundreds of Invisalign cases, receiving rave reviews from our patients. It is easy for us to relate to our patients because Dr. Feiler, a certified Invisalign® Premier Provider, as well as many of our staff are currently wearing Invisalign® aligners!
Invisalign at Feiler Dental
Dr. Kenneth Feiler Awarded Invisalign® Premier Provider Status
Dr. Kenneth N. Feiler is recognized by patients, friends, neighbors, and the local community as an Invisalign Premier Provider, placing him among the top five percent of Invisalign practitioners in North America. Each year, Align Technology, Inc., the inventor of Invisalign, a clear, removable method of straightening teeth without wires and brackets, awards Premier Provider status to a select group of Invisalign practitioners in the U.S. and Canada. To qualify, doctors must demonstrate an exceptional level of Invisalign experience and meet Invisalign clinical education requirements. Align Technology launched the Invisalign Premier Program in 2005, making Dr. Feiler one of the program’s inaugural members.
Premier Provider status indicates to our patients and to the community that not only are we among the most experienced Invisalign practices in the country, but we are committed to staying current with the latest Invisalign treatment techniques. This leadership reflects the standard of care that our patients can expect from our practice.
Invisalign® can help you get the great smile you’ve always wanted because it’s...
- Invisible, so no one can tell you’re straightening your teeth. Now you can smile more during treatment as well as after.
- Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Plus, brushing and flossing are no problem.
- Comfortable, because it has no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments.
Invisalign also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan before you start, so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete!
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position our Invisalign certified dentists have prescribed.
- Total treatment time ranges from six to 15 months, and the number of aligners used during treatment ranges from 12 to 30; both variables depend on the individual needs of each patient. (Patients must be over 14 years of age.)
- CareCredit® – Zero percent financing for 18 months available.
For a free Invisalign consultation, call the Invisalign Center at Feiler Dental Associates. 201-342-3600